Waiver Wire Watch
1. Asiata/McKinnon - With Peterson out, one of these will be the back to own. Neither asserted themselves today. My take is Asiata for the short term, but McKinnon is the superior talent and should win the starting job for the long term.
2. Kirk Cousins – Filled in admirably for RG3, as he has done in the past. Tossed for 250 yards and 2 TD’s. As it looks like the injury to RG3 could possibly be season long, he is a high upside QB2 or a suitable streamer option.
3. Delanie Walker – Had a great day, snagging 10 passes for 142 yards and 1 touchdown. We keep hearing about his breakout, but perhaps this was the start. He is in a very TE friendly offense.
4. Knile Davis – A waiver wire speed dial guy, unless you have an open roster spot. The X-rays on Charles’s were negative, but he seems to be dealing with issues this year, and the status of the OL does not help. His YPC was not great, but he did score two TD’s. If Charles misses significant time, he will be an RB1.
5. Brian Quick – Led team in targets, catches, and yards. He has quickly become the favorite target for his team. Better in PPR, but if you are thin at WR, could be a re-draft stash for a bye week.
6. Niles Paul – Had a very productive day with 8 catches for 99 yards and 1 TD. We have no idea how long Reed will be out, but even if he comes back soon, keep in mind he tends to miss games with injury. Also, it appears Cousins and he have chemistry from their time together on the second team offense.
7. M. Sanu - If the injury to Green proves to be a long term thing, Sanu could be fantasy relevant. He line today was 3/84/1, with a big play for TD.
8. Donald Brown – Ryan Matthews was carted off the field today, and he is the guy that will benefit if Matthews misses time. Monitor the status of Matthews, and keep him on WW speed dial.
9. Larry Donnell – Had a pretty decent line today of 8/81/0. It looks like the Giants . It looks like Eli will be looking for his check down guy a lot in this offense, and that will be Donnell.
10. James Jones - He I the Raiders clear #1 WR. His line Sunday was 9/112. Could be a WR3 or flex during a bye week.
11. Travis Kelce – He is a great talent that the chiefs are slowly working into their offense. Has great potential, but is still a bit risky as a weekly start.